How to add an image to an answer?
To add an image to an answer, simply click on the image button in the toolbar:
1. In the link dialog, enter the target URL.
2. When finished, click on the "OK" button.
To make your image clickable, click here .
How do I add an image link when editing an answer?
How to create contextual answers?
To create contextual answers, you need to:
1. Enable the contextual search in your account and create a new answer with a context as described here
2. Locate and manage the contextual answers as described here
How can I Search by a label?
How do I import FAQ?
To import your FAQ into the nanoRep knowledge-base:
1. Click on "Knowledge Base" in the top menu.
2. To import an entire FAQ page, you can use the nanoRep Import tool. Simply click on the "Import FAQ" tab in your nanoRep knowledge-base section and follow the instructions from there:
How do I set the SLA tracking?
SLA (Service Level Agreement) Tracking allows you to get a clear picture of your support performance and activity.
Tickets that are waiting for longer than the set SLA will be marked as 'Overdue' in your inbox.
How can I add a footer to all the answers?
You can set up a footer in the console.
1. Go to: Settings--> Widget --> Engagement Widget widget --> Personalize.
2. Choose the relevant URL/knowledge-base in the URL combo box.
3. Open the 'advanced' group and click on 'customize...' for 'Append footer to answers'.
4. Add the text you want. The text can include "HTML" as well.
Hiding an answer from 'Dynamic FAQ' widget
To learn how to hide an answer from the 'Dynamic FAQ Widget" click here
How can I add a label?
To create a label, please follow the instructions below:
1. In the nanoRep console, click on "Knowledge-base" for creating a knowledge-base label or click on "inbox" for creating a ticket label.
2. Click on "Label" button in the knowledge-base toolbar.
3. Click on "Create Label":
4. Choose a label name, text color and background color. Click on the "Add / Update" the create the label.
Where do I place my API code?
To learn where click here
How can I answer a ticket?
To answer a ticket click here and follow the instructions