nanorep Technologies Ltd. (“nanorep”, “us” or “we”) respect your privacy. This policy explains the privacy practices for our website nanorep.com (the “Website“). It describes the ways your personal information is collected and used in connection with the Website. This policy is incorporated by reference to our Terms of Service (Terms and Conditions of Website Usage).
The personal information you provide through the Website (as described below) is up to your own volition and depends on your consent to this policy. You are not legally obligated to provide or give access to this information.
What we collect
During your use of the Website, for example when you are asked to complete our online contact forms (such as our ‘request a demo’ form), we ask that you provide us with personal information, such as your name, email address, telephone number. We will explicitly indicate the mandatory fields for completion. You must provide complete, accurate and correct details. If you do not provide the required information or provide false, incorrect, or out dated information, we may not be able to process your request or inquiry or contact you.
We also collect information pertaining to your activities on the Website, including the information or content that you viewed, your session durations, the web pages you accessed, the Internet Protocol (IP) address through which you accessed the Website and the city or town where the computer you used to access the Website is located. We may do so by ourselves or through third party analytics tools, such as Google Analytics.
We do not intentionally or knowingly collect personal information about children younger than 13.
What we do with the information we gather
We may use the information outlined above for the following purposes:
- To facilitate the access to and use of the Website, and to manage the operational and administrative aspects of the Website;
- If you provided your contact details or submitted an inquiry, we may use your personal information to contact you, either directly or through others on our behalf, including by marketing and promotional e-mail messages;
- To develop and improve our products and services as a whole, and to improve and enhance the services and content offered on the Website;
- To enforce the Terms and this policy, and prevent misuse of the Website and our services;
- To comply with any applicable law and assist law enforcement agencies and authorities, if we believe it is necessary or justified; and
- Take any action in any case of dispute involving you with respect to the Website.
Sharing Information with third parties
We may share personal information outlined in this policy, with others, in any of the following instances:
- With our service providers – in order to operate, maintain and enhance the Website and facilitate our email communications with you;
- If you have breached the Terms, abused your rights to use the Website, or violated any applicable law – your information may be shared with authorities or other third parties, if we believe it is necessary or justified;
- With attorneys, courts and relevant third parties, in any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind involving you with respect to the Website;
- If the operation of the Website is organized within a different framework, or through another legal structure or entity (such as due to a merger or acquisition), provided that those entities agree to be bound by the provisions of this policy, with reasonably necessary changes taken into consideration; and
- We may share personal information with our corporate group entities (companies that we control, control us, or are under common control with us – whether directly or indirectly), but their use of such information must comply with the policy.
In any case other than above, your personal information will not be shared with others unless you provide your explicit prior consent.
Statistical and Analytical Data
We may use the information we collect, as outlined above, to compile anonymized or aggregated information, either by ourselves or with the assistance of third parties such as Google Analytics. We may share, sell or otherwise communicate and make available such anonymized or aggregated information to any other third party, at our sole discretion.
We implement measures to reduce risks of damage, loss and unauthorized access or use of personal information, but they do not provide absolute security. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that the Website or our systems are immune to unauthorized access to the information stored therein and to other information security risks.
Some cookies may expire when the session ends and you close your browser. Other cookies are saved on your computer’s hard drive. If you wish to block cookies, you may do so through your browser’s settings. Please refer to the browser’s help file for further information. However, bear in mind that disabling cookies may complicate or even prevent use of the Website, or certain features in it.
Transfer of data outside your territory
We may store and process the personal information in the United States and in other various locations throughout the globe, including through cloud services. You hereby provide your express and unambiguous consent to such cross-border transfer of your personal information.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to easily visit other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over those other websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites which are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We may change this policy from time to time. Substantial changes will take effect 30 days after we provide a notice of such changes on the Website. Other changes will take effect 7 days after we provide notice. However, if the policy is amended to comply with legal requirements, the amendments will become effective immediately upon their initial posting, or as required. The most up-to-date policy will always be accessible on our Website.
In any event, we will seek your explicit consent if we wish to have substantial changes to the policy apply to personal information we collected prior to those changes.
By providing us your email through our ‘request a demo’ form or other forms indicating your commercial interest in our services, you give your consent to us sending you marketing messages via your email. You may opt-out of our newsletters and marketing messages by following emailing us your request, to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Controlling your personal information
You may ask to review the personal information about you that is stored in our systems, or have us update, correct or delete it, subject to applicable law. If you wish to exercise this right, contact us via email: email@example.com. Note that binding requests from law enforcement agencies to deviate from our ordinary data deletion practices may cause delays in the deletion of your personal information. Finally, note that information may be forensically retrieved even after it is deleted.
You may send us questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.